The Rebellious Underground
La Fée Absinth Bohemian is a modern Bohemian-style absinth, capturing the essence of the Velvet Revolution of 1989. It is especially suited for use in cocktails due to its low anise content.
La Fée Absinth Bohemian is a modern absinth that has a vibrant bright green colour and an electric blue rim.
It is highly aromatic with plenty of eucalyptus and mint flavours on the nose. Its palate reveals an absinth which oozes character and personality. With good balance and light notes of mint and spice this is a powerful and bold style, typical of Bohemian absinth.
- Distilled using Grand Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
- Perfect for cocktails – the lower anise content compared to traditional French absinthe makes it an ideal ingredient for both traditional and modern cocktails.
- Created with the influences of 20th century Czech Republic (absinthe spelt without an 'e')
- This modern style is a favourite among the underground bar scene in Prague today
- The distinctive colour of La Fée Absinth Bohemian makes it a popular choice for ‘style bars’ around the world
- La Fée Bohemian Absinth is 70%abv 50cl and 70cl bottle sizes